- Open or closed case
- Single or double throw deadbolt.
- Single or triple deadbolt.
- Straight or beveled reversible latchbolts operated either by key or by handle.
- Adjustable roller.
- Inox stainless, steel or brass forend.
- 85, 70 or 72 mm. spacing.
- 7 or 8 mm. spindle hole.
- Backsets 20-25-30-35-40-45-50-60-70 mm.
- Square or rounded edges.
- Lever mortice lock with long key for inside doors.
- Double spindle hole for bathroom doors on request.
- Large range of cylinders with various features and in different sizes.
- Large range of striking plates available.
- Locks can be supplied keyed alike (KA-KS) or masterized (MK-GMK) on request.
- Suitable for replacingmost of the existing electric locks.
- Case with 38/42 mm. Holes to fix security escutcheon.
- Europrofile cylinders in accordance with EN 1303
- Paracentric keyway.
- Various degree cams to prevent forcing.
- Steel case
- Brass, steel and inox stainless steel forends and striking plates.
- Sintered metal latchbolts.
- Extruded solid steel or solid brass for deadbolts.
- Extruded solid brass cylinder body and plug.
- Inox steel cylinder springs.
- Keys obtained from brass strip.
- Case electrostatically coated by epoxidic powder.
- Zinc plated case.
- Brass forends and striking plates in natural brass, mirror polished brass, nickel plated and chrome plated brass finishing.
- Steel forends and striking plates in yellow bichromate, brass, bright nickel, dull nickel, bronze plated galvanic finishing and ''gold'' or grey colour painted finishing.
- PVD finishing on request.
- Inox stainless steel forends and striking plates.
- Singly boxed complete with cylinder, strike and fixing screws.
- The mechanical operation of all our locks is guaranteed 5 years.